FREE shipping on all orders over $75!
Downsview was originally a farm located in the 1870s near the present-day intersection of Keele St. and Wilson Ave.
Later a military base was established by the De Havilland company where over 1000 Mosquito bombers were produced for the war effort. This along with Downsview airport was later aquired by Bombardier.
Recently there has been a number of housing annd condo developments close to the Sheppard West Station.